Job ID 10006
Salary Status Negotiable
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 2 Years
Job Timing 9 am- 5 pm
Job Shift Day
- Identifying potential customers through networking initiatives, calling, and email communications.
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations to potential and existing customers.
- Preparing regular sales reports as well as sales plans.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and product success to determine customer preferences.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Promptly submitting customers’ purchase orders to the relevant department for processing.
- Resolving customer complaints in a timely and professional manner to maintain customer loyalty.
- The candidate having a two-wheeler license and a vehicle is preferred
- At Least 2 years of experience in Leading FMCG Company
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.