Job ID 12410
Salary Status Negotiable
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 2 Years
Industry Educational Consultancy
Job Timing 10 am- 5 pm
Job Shift Day
- To provide professional and quality counseling service that exceeds customer and client expectations
- To achieve student invoice target by intake and assigned destination
- Support execution of the destination-wise activity calendars to deliver pipeline leads and conversion targets by intake.
- Build strong client support through 100% compliance with application processes.
- Be a productive and effective member of the office team and support OM by exhibiting a collaborative operating style thereby building team spirit
- Effectively implement priority projects at the office
- Achieve targets for Leads, Applications, and Finalizations – by intake.
- Be certified as a counselor for assigned destinations (pass test every
- Strong knowledge of destination and local education systems
- Ability to multitask under pressure and meet deadlines
- Visible orientation towards having high-quality service as an integral part of work ethics
- Computer skills including, Word, Excel
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- Strong problem-resolution skills
- Experience in working with CRM systems will be desirable
- Good communication skills – written and verbal (English) skills