Job ID 4232
Salary Status Negotiable
Career Level Entry Level
Experience 3 Years
Job Timing 10 am- 6 pm
Job Shift Day
- Research and identify potential customers, including offices, halls, auditoriums, classrooms, and other organizations that require conferencing equipment.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to attract new customers and retain existing ones.
- Contact potential customers through various channels, such as email, phone calls, and in-person meetings.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to prospective customers.
- Manage the sales process from lead generation to closing deals and follow up with customers after sales.
- Collaborate with other sales team members, marketing teams, and technical support to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain positive relationships.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends, products, and competitors to ensure a competitive edge.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other events to promote the company’s products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills to close deals.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Willingness to travel to meet with clients and attend industry events.