Job ID 1132
Salary Status Negotiable
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 3 Years
Job Timing 9 am- 5 pm
Job Shift Day
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying various prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining updated about current industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; and participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Must have prior experience of looking after an entire channel of products in the Small Home Appliances sector.
- Proper sales skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Must have a smart, dynamic, and pleasing personality.
- Good reporting and computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure with full dedication and efficiency