Job ID 13185
Salary Status Negotiable
Career Level Entry Level
Experience 2 Years
Job Timing 10:00 Am- 6:00 PM
Job Shift Day
- Execute outdoor marketing strategies to reach potential clients and expand our customer base.
- Assist team leader to enhance the visibility and recognition of the My Space’s brand.
- Drive daily sales by bringing new potential clients and ensuring their payment.
- Research and interact with potential clients, providing information about our products, and addressing inquiries to generate leads.
- Represent My Space at relevant events, trade shows, and community gatherings to promote our products and services.
- Coordinate and communicate with the account team to dispatch invoice and transaction statements of clients.
- Gather market feedback and insights to contribute to the improvement of our products and services.
- Resolve any issues that arise onsite.
- Provide regular reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and areas for improvement.
- Perform any other task(s) as assigned by the Management without limiting to the above-mentioned tasks, but which are reasonably within the scope of the duties in this job classification.
- Should be able to use a Laptop
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Skills to produce Reports
- Must know about sales Apps DNMS.
- The candidate must have a two-wheeler license and a vehicle
- Area: Sonapur, Itahari