Job ID 6024
Salary Status Negotiable
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 3 Years
Industry Service Provider
Job Timing 10 am- 5 pm
Job Shift Day
- Ensure regular market research and analysis and provide insights/recommendations to the team.
- Study and analyze technical indicators and charts.
- Analyze data to identify emerging opportunities and risks, justifying reasoning.
- Maintain constant coverage of industry-related news, trends, and developments.
- Devise and perform primary research methods, keeping abreast of trends and sentiment in the market.
- Maintain a public image for the firm at conferences/events.
- Communicate the company’s research, build its brand, and refer potential new clients.
- Travel exposure within Nepal, India, and abroad will be helpful.
- To work in close relationships with an author writing a book on the economy in Nepali.
- Must have a dynamic personality.
- Should have an Enthusiastic and Pro-Active approach.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional negotiation, and decision-making skills.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Computer skills and proficiency in company productivity software: MS- Office, Google Workspace, etc.
- The ability to write and type in Nepali is a must.