Job ID 911
Salary Status Negotiable
Career Level Entry Level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Service Provider
Job Timing 8 am- 4 pm
Job Shift Morning
- Securely delivers packages, documents, written and verbal messages, and other items to the intended location or recipient in a timely manner.
- Manages incoming mail so that it is opened, sorted, and distributed in a professional and timely manner.
- Processes outgoing mail.
- Plans the most efficient and expedient delivery route from place to place; organizes deliveries accordingly.
- Obtains required signatures and/or payments at the time of delivery.
- Maintains accurate records related to the receipt and delivery of packages, documents, messages, and other items, including tracking time of and parties to the delivery.
- Unloads items from large trucks and loads them onto smaller vehicles for delivery.
- Performs or schedules standard maintenance on delivery vehicles.
- May perform office, clerical, and other related duties as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of customer service.
- Ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to maintain the safety and security of packages, documents, messages, and other items received or delivered.
- Thorough understanding of maps and directions, and traffic rules.
- Two wheeler license