Job ID 4231
Salary Status Negotiable
Career Level Senior Level
Experience 3 Years
Job Timing 10 am- 6 pm
Job Shift Day
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- lead generation.
- Collaborates with the team to develop sales goals for the store, and each dealer monitors progress toward those goals and develops strategies to attract and retain customers.
- Develops marketing programs and promotions to increase sales and/or introduce new products and services.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge
- Maintains knowledge of the market, competition, and best practices and trends in sales techniques and strategies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.