Job ID 12179
Salary Status Negotiable
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 3 Years
Industry Health Care
Job Timing 9 am- 5 pm
Job Shift Day
- Manage and coordinate marketing and creative staff
- Lead market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services
- Collaborate with media organizations and advertising agencies
- Brainstorm ideas for new campaigns
- Coordinate with the sales team and other departments to produce effective strategies
- Monitor current campaigns, ensuring their staff meets deadlines and completes necessary tasks
- Analyze data to evaluate the success of their marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A customer-focused attitude with a commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic skills for processing transactions and calculating change.
- Excellent analytical Thinking
- Public speaking
Note: Travelling expenses and break lunch will be provided by the company