Job ID 1154
Salary Status Negotiable
Career Level Entry Level
Experience 2 Years
Job Timing 9 am- 5 pm
Job Shift Day
As an HR & Admin Executive, you will need to:
- Coordination with job agencies for the required candidates
- Schedule interviews of the candidates with the concerned department head
- Maintain Staff payroll attendance and clearance
- Handle all company documents, inventory records, and stock management.
- Inventory management for fixed assets and others
- Arrangement of agreements/MOU for other parties and staff
- Prepare purchase orders and consult with vendors
- Record office cleanliness and hygiene
Skill and Competencies
An ideal candidate will need to believe in the concept of Bhojdeals and be very passionate about the role.
Hands-on and creative personality with:
- At least 2 years of experience in relevant position.
- Interest in food, restaurants or food & beverage industry in general.
- At least undergraduate degree.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
What you will get?
- Competitive salary with performance-linked bonus
- Clear and fast career growth plan
- Opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Nepal
- Regular training, coaching, and mentoring from experienced professionals