Job ID 3003
Salary Status Negotiable
Career Level Senior Level
Experience 5 Years
Job Shift Day
- Sales process development, adoption, and adherence
- Enabling the sales team with intelligence at the lead/opportunity level
- Enabling the Sales in improving the level of engagement in deals and helping any which way to accelerate the deals forward
- Operates in a cooperative and collaborative spirit to achieve shared goals across multiple functions (Sales, SDR, Legal, Pre-sales, Marketing Team)
- Ensuring CRM updates and availability for Sales teams
- Executing Sales Forecasting on a quarterly & monthly basis
- Supporting programs to improve sales productivity and efficiencies. Driving business process, workflow re-engineering, and productivity improvement initiatives
- Understand Sales KPI metrics to cover Lead to Order data of the Sales opportunity lifecycle.
- Build reporting dashboards and drive analysis to increase performance visibility to business owners.
- Synthesize complex data into easily understood and compelling management reports and performance dashboards
- Providing the sales team with any necessary materials, tools, and reports so they can hit the targets consistently.
- Any post-graduate with 5yrs+ of experience in B2B SaaS
- Excellent communication skills, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proficient in CRM Administration, Process Automation & workflow management
- Data-oriented and exceptional attention to details
- Proficiency in data management/analytical tools
- Ability to be accountable & responsible for any work assigned with an extreme level of ownership
- Highly proactive and able to roll out new ideas and initiatives from time to time.