Job ID 3002
Salary Status Negotiable
Career Level Senior Level
Experience 5 Years
- Enabling the marketing team with intelligence at the lead/opportunity level
- Marketing process development, adoption, and adherence
- Enabling the marketing in improving the level of engagement in leads, SEO, and helping any which way to accelerate forward
- Creating the business’ marketing strategy and developing a brand’s presence.
- Strategy development and planning of campaigns that can promote the business and generate genuine traffic (both offline and online)
- Creating engaging and informative content for the website, blog, social media, and any other content marketing channels that the business might leverage
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Implementation of the marketing campaigns right from ideation to final analysis and refinement.
- Operates in a cooperative and collaborative spirit to achieve shared goals across multiple functions
- Ensuring CRM updates and availability for marketing teams
- Executing marketing forecasting on a quarterly & monthly basis
- Supporting programs to improve sales productivity and efficiencies. Driving business process, workflow re-engineering, and productivity improvement initiatives
- Understand Marketing KPI metrics to cover Lead to Order data of marketing opportunity lifecycle.
- Build reporting dashboards and drive analysis to increase performance visibility to business owners.
- Synthesize complex data into easily understood and compelling management reports and performance dashboards
- Providing the marketing team with any necessary materials, tools, and reports so they can hit the targets consistently.
- Any post-graduate with 5yrs+ of experience in B2B SaaS
- Excellent communication skills, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Proficient in CRM Administration, Process Automation & workflow management
- Data-oriented and exceptional attention to details
- Proficiency in data management/analytical tools
- Ability to be accountable & responsible for any work assigned with an extreme level of ownership
- Highly proactive and able to roll out the new ideas and initiatives from time to time.