Job ID 3965
Salary Status Negotiable
Career Level Entry Level
Experience 3 Years
Job Timing 10 am- 6 pm
Job Shift Day
- Review arrival lists to welcome guests & ensure that appropriate visitors are taking the right
person or service within the building.
- Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their queries.
- Overall responsibilities for visitors’ books, their record-keeping, and the security process
- Responsible for reception / front desk point and ensuring that it is kept organized and efficient at all times.
- Undertake data entry on computer, keep their record, and submit the report of visitors on a weekly basis or as required.
- Graduate in Hotel Management
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven working experience in hospitality
- Handling guest/ diplomatic independently
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge