Job ID 6207
Salary Status Negotiable
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 2 Years
Job Timing 10 am- 5 pm
Job Shift Day
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Ability to program in NodeJS and ReactJS
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside UI/UX designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in engineering or computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as PHP, Python, etc.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.