Job ID 935
Salary Status Negotiable
Career Level Entry Level
Experience 2 Years
Job Timing 9 am- 5 pm
Job Shift Day
- Manage full-funnel digital demand-generation and awareness campaigns/activities across various channels, including but not limited to paid social (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook), SEM (Google AdWords),email, and display advertising
- Execute a strategy to boost our social media channels’ audience ( Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook,Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn)
- Day-to-day management of Google Ads Primarily, expansion into others
- Explore new digital channels such as affiliate programs, and outreach influencers
- Oversee the editorial calendar and publish content to the relevant channels
- Follow and promote a test-and-learn culture to constantly find new opportunities for growth and optimization
- Develop clear and detailed reports to communicate campaign performance
- Insightful about user acquisition and retention
- Proactively provide insights and recommendations to optimize and improve digital results and implement new test tactics and strategies.
- Maintain regular contact with advertisers and agencies.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Negotiate with customers/agencies and close a deal successfully.
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels
- Correspond to the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing on various digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Manage digital advertising campaigns
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
- Track to app, web ranking.
- Conduct research on market trends, brand audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journeys to drive engagements and conversions
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans