Job ID 6730
Salary Status Negotiable
Career Level Senior Level
Experience 3 Years
Industry Service Provider
Job Timing 10 am- 5 pm
Job Shift Day
- Career Counselling: Provide personalized career counselling to individuals, considering their interests, strengths, and aspirations. Assist them in understanding various career options, educational pathways, and skills development opportunities.
- Career Assessments: Administer and interpret career assessment tools to help clients gain insights into their aptitudes, interests, and personality traits, which can guide their career decisions.
- Teacher Training: Conduct training sessions for educators on career guidance techniques and resources, enabling them to better support students in their career exploration and decision-making processes.
- Networking and Collaboration: Establish and maintain strong networks with government agencies, educational institutions, and private organizations to explore opportunities for collaborative career development programs.
- Workshops and Seminars: Organize workshops, seminars, and events to raise awareness about the importance of career guidance and provide career-related information to diverse audiences.
- Documentation and Reporting: Maintain accurate records of counseling sessions and prepare comprehensive reports on clients’ progress and outcomes.
- Stay Updated: Keep well-informed of the latest trends and developments in the field of career guidance to incorporate innovative and evidence-based approaches into counseling practices.
- Ethics and Confidentiality: Adhere to ethical standards and maintain strict confidentiality regarding clients’ personal and career-related information.
- Continuous Learning: Pursue professional development opportunities to enhance counseling skills and stay informed about changes in the job market and educational landscape.
- Should have at least a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. A degree in Psychology or Education is preferred as it aligns well with the nature of our career guidance programs.
- Should have amazing communication & content-writing skills.
- Should be able to facilitate pieces of training, and programs and also conduct counselling to youths.
- Should be enthusiastic to complete the role during the assigned period.’
- Should have a minimum of 3 years of work experience in conducting career guidance programs, including teacher training, is required. Candidates should demonstrate a proven track record of successfully guiding individuals through career exploration and development processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential. Candidates must be able to effectively convey complex information to clients and stakeholders and produce clear and concise reports.
- Should have experience in conducting capacity development programs and establishing effective networks with government and private stakeholders. This experience will enable them to enhance the reach and impact of our career guidance initiatives.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have received national or international certificates related to career guidance courses. Such certifications demonstrate a commitment to professional development and expertise in the field.