Job ID 12342
Salary Status Negotiable
Career Level Entry Level
Experience 2 Years
Industry Educational Consultancy
Job Timing 10 am- 5 pm
Job Shift Day
- Respond to all incoming calls and emails.
- Attend nicely with office visiting clients and guests.
- Issuance of VAT bill and enter into the software.
- Inform and assist the Sales team to receive orders from different buyers.
- Issue book orders and follow up with the warehouse team for packing and delivery.
- Issue Invoice and delivery challan and send to concerned buyers.
- Call follow-up with Transport Companies and received to insure the goods are delivered safely at the place correct place.
- Maintain a proper filing system of all records.
- Prepare quotations for timely submission and communicate with organizations in coordination with Marketing and Warehouse.
- Prepare meeting minutes and circulate them to all staff members.
- Perform photocopying/printing/ scanning as required.
- Supervise office cleaning, repair, and maintenance of equipment.
- Understand and prioritize the work and tasks within the office system.
- Support supervisors in gathering and circulating information.
- Assist supervisors as per requirements.
- Perform any other tasks assigned.
- Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Word, Excel & email & Internet)
- Ability to work well with the team and maintain a positive working environment
- Good communication skills both in English and Nepali
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure