About prajeeta shrestha
Academic Level Master’s Degree
Age 23 - 27 Years
I want to enhance my professional skills by gaining a challenging position in a stable and dynamic workplace.
Recent Work experience:
Human Resource Intern
Kathmandu Marriott Hotel
- Processed medical insurance claims of employees.
- Organized Associate Engagement Survey and employee association week.
- Reviewing leave application forms and updating in the system (Nimble).
- Exit interviews.
- Preparing payroll action forms, employment letter, promotion letter and increment letters
- Assigning trainings online for employees according to their departments and position.
- Updating SSF.
- Held orientation programs for interns of every department.
- Update and assist for “ Train The Trainer” program.
- Preparing checklist of required documents of the employees.
- Create and maintain employee records in HRIS.
- Manage the onboarding process, including background checks and necessary paperwork.
- Schedule interviews and maintain accurate records of the hiring process.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee files, both digital and physical.
- Process staff / casual staff attendance, leave days and update on the system.
- Conduct various HR-related presentations as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the HR Manager.
2020 - Present
Ace institute of management
Masters in business administration
currently writing my final thesis on Role of AI in business