Kathmandu Farmers' Market
- Job function:Logistics / Procurement
- Job By Industry:Retail / Shops
- Job Type: Mid Level
- Job Availability:Full Time
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Min Experience Year: 3-4 Years
- Education Degree: Bachelor Level
- No. of Openings: 10
- Salary: 20000-25000 /Month
- Deadline: Thu, Jun 07, 2018
- Preferred Gender: Male
Graduate & Above
- To execute retail operations of Store and ensure smooth execution and adherence to all Standard Operating Procedure.
- To lead the team of associates to deliver reliable services to customers and/or other colleagues in the organization.
- To ensure 100% adherence to Planogram and promo implementation in the store.
- To work with team to reduce dump, shrink and other losses of the store.
- To ensure that store is kept clean and hygienic.
- To ensure that all consumables are within budget and work towards reducing costs.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Specific skills-(customer focus, tracking budget expenses, variance analysis, wastage control/reduction, internal checks on theft/pilferage/cash related frauds, inventory checks, staff recruitment, coaching & counselling store employees, Local stores & marketing, proficient in MS Office (excel must), handling customer concerns, store cleanliness, maximum space utilization.
- Personal characteristics- Ability to set & achieve goal, process adherence, quick decision maker, organized, problem solving, ability to communicate across all levels, problem solving, business acumen, Leadership, entrepreneurial, committed , ambitious, risk taker.
- Physical abilities- Good listener, Great observer, patience, out of box thinking, problem solver, analytical thinking, reasoning.