BSR Movies is a new name in Kathmandu as an international standard multiplex. It is located at BG Mall in Gongabu. BSR movie is the first installment from Sarthak Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. It has two screening halls which have been designed and built to provide the most exciting entertainment through different types of movies in different languages basically in Nepali, Hindi and English. Each theatre has the capacity of 160 spectators. It has luxurious and comfortable chairs.
- Job function:Administrative/Operation
- Job By Industry:Media / Publication (Newspaper, Magazines)
- Job Type: Entry Level
- Job Availability:Full Time
- Job Location: Kathmandu
- Min Experience Year: 1-2 Years
- Education Degree: Bachelor Level
- No. of Openings: 1
- Salary: Negotiable /Month
- Deadline: Tue, May 29, 2018
- Preferred Gender: Female
- Take responsibility for maintaining a welcoming, tidy and professional Reception area.
- Organize and maintain an efficient and effective front desk office that handles a variety of tasks for the administration, faculty, students and parents of the college.
- Answer telephone calls promptly and deal with all enquiries in a sensitive, professional and compassionate manner. Record messages and promptly pass to the individual concerned.
- Process College documentation using word and excel.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Provide general clerical support to the students, Teachers and staffs e.g. photocopying, filling, emailing, completing forms and responding to correspondence.
- Maintain attendance data for each staff member, recording attendance, absences, substitutes and other required information’s. Prepare attendance report at the end of every month as required.
- Arrange appointments and maintain a schedule for the top management personnel’s.
- Make announcements and operate the college intercom system.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Create and maintain a clean, attractive, orderly, safe and efficient office environment.
- Assist with the preparation, distribution and collation of staff, student and teachers meal requirements.
- To assist with student first aid and welfare duties and maintain Medical Authorization forms. Where necessary telephone the parent of any student whom it is considered needs to be sent home and inform the appropriate head accordingly.
- Work cooperatively with staffs in other departments with the completion of large or time sensitive projects or emergencies.
- Continue to grow through collaboration with fellow staff members and participation in appropriate staff development and workshop programs.
- Display ethical and professional behavior in working with everyone who communicates or is associated with the office. Serve as a role model for students and staff in demonstrating positive attitudes, appropriate attire and grooming, accepting responsibilities and an effective work ethic.
- Protect confidentiality of records and information about students and staffs, and use discretion when sharing any such information within legal confines
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Friendly and polite.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles