Career Guide | Building your Personal Brand
1. Branding yourself for Successful Career
2. The Question is what do you stand for?
3. Why BRAND?
- Branding yourself isn’t entirely about who you are as an individual
- How valuable you are to others?
- People buy YOU not your product or service
4. Creating your Personal Brand
- Take inventory
- What message you convey?
- How do you convey?
- What are the three things you want people to think about you when you walk away?
5. Creating your Personal Brand
- Figure out your USP
- You represent unique set of values and beliefs
- Ask your family members and friends
6. Creating your Personal Brand
- Back up your USP with evidence
- Showcase your brand with actions
7. Creating your Personal Brand
- Associate with strong brand
- Leverage strong brands that can leverage your personal brand
- You will be infected when you are surrounded with passionate people
8. Creating your Personal Brand
- Build on what you are known for
- You have a amazing sense of humor
- You post and share witty information
9. Creating your Personal Brand
- Find the right channel
- Build your V-Card
- Because you are a brand
10. Disrupting Yourself
- “If you double your investment in learning you will triple your earning”.
- Update yourself.
- Learn a great book or an article.
- Share the learning, more you share more you learn.
11. Turbulent Times Build Great Brands
- Every problem is an opportunity for growth
- Stress is a natural way for body to get you ready to face problems
- It is this pressure when the energy is released the highest